Information pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Costa Edutainment SpA
communicates below the information referred to in the art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), relating to the processing of personal data provided by you by filling out this form.
The Data Controller of personal data is Costa Edutainment SpA
. VAT number 03362540100, with registered office in Riccione (RN), via Ascoli Piceno n. 6, cap 47838 (RN), in the person of its legal representative pro tempore (hereinafter " Company
" or " Owner
Contact details Data Controller
The Data Protection Officer (RPD) or Data Protection Officer (DPO) can be reached at the e-mail address: email@example.com
or by ordinary mail by writing to the administrative headquarters of the Company, located in Genoa, Porto Antico Area – Ponte Spinola Ambrogio sn, post code 16128 (GE), to the attention of the same.
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data will be processed, also by means of IT and electronic tools, in order to send you, subject to your consent, information on the Company's services, products and commercial initiatives by sending our newsletter via your email address.
Legal basis of the processing
The legal basis that justifies the processing for the aforementioned purpose is your consent.
Consequences of failure to provide personal data
Failure to provide your personal data will make it impossible for the Company to provide you with the newsletter service.
Personal data retention period
Your data will be stored for the aforementioned purpose for a period of 24 months from the date of their communication.
Opposition to the sending of commercial information
You may, at any time, request that commercial communications no longer be sent to you via the email address you provided when subscribing to the newsletter by clicking on the "unsubscribe" button at the bottom of each communication or by writing to the address email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recipients of the data.
The manager of the Company's website and the newsletter service provider may have access to your personal data, each of which operates as Data Controller appointed by the Data Controller pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR. The complete list of appointed data controllers, which by its nature and changeable, is available in a constantly updated version by requesting it from the Data Controller, at any time, by writing to email@example.com.
The Company's employees, defined as data processors, may also have access to your personal data if the duties of such employees require it. Each data processor is specifically identified, authorized and trained, and acts on the basis of specific instructions provided by the Company regarding the purposes, methods of the processing itself and the security measures to be adopted for the protection of personal data.
Rights of the interested party
The Data Controller informs you that you, as an interested party in the processing, have the right, pursuant to art. 15 et seq. EU Regulation 2016/679, and within the limits prescribed by it, to:
- obtain data and information on the processing, in particular in relation to the type of personal data processed, the purposes for which the personal data are processed, the period of processing and the subjects to whom the data are communicated ( so-called right of access );
- obtain the rectification or integration of inaccurate personal data concerning you ( so-called right of rectification );
- obtain the deletion of personal data concerning you in the following cases: (i) the personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected; (ii) you have revoked your consent to the processing of personal data, if they are processed on the basis of such consent; (iii) you have objected to the processing of personal data concerning you in the event that they are not processed for a legitimate interest of the Data Controller; (iv) the processing of personal data does not comply with the law. However, the retention of your personal data by the Data Controller is lawful if it is necessary to allow the Data Controller to fulfill a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court ( so-called right of cancellation );
- obtain that the personal data concerning you are only stored without any other use being made of them in the following cases: (i) you dispute the accuracy of the personal data, for the period necessary to allow the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data; (ii) the processing of personal data is unlawful; you oppose, however, the deletion of personal data by the Data Controller; (iii) the personal data is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of a right in court; (iv) you have objected to the processing and are awaiting verification regarding the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller for the processing, compared to yours ( so-called right of limitation );
- object at any time to the processing of data and in particular to the processing of data processed for marketing purposes ( so-called right of opposition );
- receive in a commonly used format, readable by an automatic and interoperable device, the personal data concerning you, if they are processed pursuant to a contract or on the basis of your consent, and/or ask to transmit the data to another data controller processing, if feasible ( so-called right to portability );
- revoke consent at any time to the processing for which it is requested. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before the revocation.
The aforementioned rights may be exercised by you by writing to the Data Controller by e-mail at the dedicated address firstname.lastname@example.org
or by writing by post to the administrative headquarters of the company Costa Edutainment SpA, located in Genoa, Porto Antico – Ponte Spinola area Ambrogio sn, post code 16128 (GE).
You also have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affects you.
Right to complain
If you believe that the processing of your personal data carried out by the Data Controller is in violation of the provisions of EU Regulation 2016/679, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Office of the Privacy Guarantor, as required by art. 77 of EU Regulation 2016/679 (via e-mail, at the address: email@example.com
, or by post, to the Guarantor for the protection of personal data, which is based in Rome (Italy), Piazza Venezia 11 Scala B , CAP 00187), or to take action in the appropriate judicial offices, as provided for by the art. art. 79 of EU Regulation 2016/679.
Costa Edutainment SpA